college life at 27

Thursday, April 06, 2006

busy week

had a lot going on this past week... tests to study for, essays to write and rewrite, homework, and more homework. I spent most of this past weekend sick and in bed, and have been sufferring from a migraine since monday(4-3-06)...i hope it ends soon!!!!!!


I had a sad day today!!!!

Death is a hard part of life to deal with. I have 4 horses, 3 mares and one gelding. we decided to breed our mares this year, and 2 of them were due either this month or next month.... I came home from school today to find out that one of our mares had breached- the colt wa sdead, and now we have to watch the mare extremely carefully to make sure the bleeding stops and that she does not die as well. I am devestated- I know that death is a part of life, but it should come at the end of ones life, not the beginning.....We will be watching the other mare very carefully as well, since she is also due to foal- I am just praying that there are no complications during the birthing with this mare and that we get a healthy foal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home