college life at 27

Thursday, April 13, 2006

4-13-06

another day in the life of me!
still no foal, so we are looking for any day now, she looks like she is ready to drop that foal any day now. the semester is just about over- and i feel like it just started- i'm excited but also feeling dread, i enjoyed this semester more than i thought i would. i really hate headaches!!! i have had a migraine for about 1 1/2 weeks now and am going out of my mind. i find it hard to concentrate on anything for any length of time. i've done everythign i can to try to rid myself of it, but i have failed repeatedly. i am just hoping that it will go away without me having to go to the doctor for a shot........... so, now that my brain is scrambled from trying to concentrate i will just leave this as it is-
post again- maybe next time i will not be sufferring from a migraine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home