college life at 27

Friday, February 10, 2006

2-10-06

wow, talk about brain freeze... I have had so much to do this week! It seems that in some classes as the semester progresses there is more and more homework assigned each class. I guess that is just the way it works. I took a test in music class this week, and made an 89, and my forst speech for communications I made a 97. So I guess all the hard work is paying off!!! The real test will be to continue to get grades on that level or higher. It seems like there is never enough time in the day to be able ot get everything done, and i find myself still doing homework at 10:00pm...... On the weekends it is not so bad, there is more time to make sure everything is done and done correctly. During the week is when it gets hard. There is so much to do as soon as I get home, that i do not get a chance to even start homework until about 7 or 8 pm....... At least on my M/W/F classes I have about 1 hr between my 3 classes, so i can work a little on homework after class to alleviate the work load for that night...... An hour seems a long time, but when it includes reading, excersises and then the homework an dhour really is not that long. Today the homework load is pretty light, other than continuing to finalize my 1st draft on my second essay and continuing to work on my next speech.... speaking of which it is about that time to start on some homework while my son is distracted with his videos........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home